" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

11th day Sneak Peek

Here are a few things I've been brewing up for the fair. Some are finished, some need finishing touches. 


Halloween Village- Hand painted, embellished with moss, orange velvet ribbon "keep out" tape

13th Hour Witches "Clock" with ingredient knobs. Still want to redo hand writing and finish dots on the clock and a body part to hang on the hook. 



Something for the wee witches in training! It has a secret pocket in back for what not's, tissues, lost tooth, worries, favorite itty bitty item.


Well, that's it for now! There's more, much more but I'm not going to reveal all my ware that I'll be taking so you'll just have to wait and hope I don't chop any fingers off or burn anything down in the process! I have set off the fire alarm and made all evacuate the house from paint fumes thus far!! haha I usually work in the garage but it's been dark and chilly out there with all these fall days.



No comments:

Post a Comment