" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hand Made Costume

My first sold item from my Etsy Shop! You can get to it by clicking here Maddie's Treasure Shop or clicking my shop tab on my home page of this blog! We just opened a couple months ago. This was my first sold project out of the store. It is a Mermaid costume for Halloween, dress up, photo props or theater. They are made to order. I am currently working on a princess and a fairy. I haven't decided on a boy's costume yet and Mads has to decide what she wants too! Each costume will be offered at my shop all year round, made to order in whatever colors are available that you choose. 










Sea Shell is from OBX from our vacation last summer!



Isn't she just a doll(a ham)!



Click here to go to other participants of  The Hand Made Parade.




No comments:

Post a Comment