" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tree of Life #1

Here is my drawing from yesterday! Oil pastels on canvas, 8X10". You can purchase a print @ my Etsy Shop if you would like. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddiesTreasureShop The original is not for sale at this time.


 Tree of Life #1


I have always loved trees and when my granny passed and I inherited most of her bird collection I became a lover of birds. I had finches in grade school and absolutely loved them. The trend right now seems to be silhouettes, which suits me just fine. This particular drawing was inspired by another artist, Belinda from Belinda Studios. I'm still contemplating adding a moon and some purple/pink sky. Maybe that will be Tree of Life #2! I hope you enjoy my art as much as I do!

Namaste
X   


No comments:

Post a Comment