" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Date Night

Tip: Spend alone time with your significant other to bond!

Yup, it's that time again! Date night! Not that we have to do it or have the money necessarily but we deserve it! Every relationship needs it to thrive. The food didn't warrant pics! We went to a local chain, Long Horn, to get good steak. And, that is what we got! MMM MMM good! We both had steak filet's and shrimp. My dessert was a frozen raspberry drink that was so sweet I could only drink 1/2 of it! We had a good time laughing about stupid stuff! We took note that all our date nights in the past were to talk about Maddie and how to help her but now we live in a place that this conversation does not have to exist and were ever grateful of this. We moved to Cleveland for her and she is getting what she needs = one happy family! She has made some friends at the new school and has been exceptionally happy these past 2 weeks. She wants to go there everyday, not to the center but until we get her potting issues resolved that is not possible. We did exchange numbers with the kids so we can invite them over for her birthday.

Now, I have to figure out what 10-12 year old boys and girls like?! Bleek;-P Swimming? Movie? It's always been super easy for me to plan these things but suddenly I am hit with them aging out of my mental abilities! haha funny, right! I think like a little kid and therefore can plan some happenin' parties for them.

Okay, so back to date night! I looked and felt great! What a huge difference 30lbs less makes! If I never manage to get the rest of the weight I would like to lose off, I think I'm ok with that! 



I'm the one in the middle! This was last summer! 

   This is this summer 30 lbs less! And, hair cut and lightened (obviously).     

Have a great weekend! I will post Part 2 of Dealing with Anger on Sunday!

Namaste

X

No comments:

Post a Comment