" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

To Morph or Not to Morph

What am I talking about? Well, I've noticed that most bloggers sites are the same name as their etsy, twitter and face book pages. So the question is...Do I want to do this? Now or Later? hmmm, thinking. I'm gonna have to get back to this after more browsing and yep, thinking! I've been reading some other's views on what to blog and how to blog. Well, I'm a quick learner but I'm not sure if I want to conform just yet. I like my ramblings and this is for me to figure out who I am! What my purpose in life is. I choose to do it online because I can. I'm having a "I am female, here me roar" moment or maybe it's oppositional disorder? hehe

I read a lot. I always have and I am drawn to autobiographies and biographies. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good fiction book every now and again. However, I have lived a fiction book most my life (not the good kind either). I'm not wanting to boo hoo. I just want to be heard. To tell my story and since I don't see a book in the near future, I'm going to start here and end up there! Since I was very young, I decided I would right a book about my life before I die. I need to practice writing first. Find my style.

I know there are many books out there on child abuse survivors and many versions referring to this but no one lived my story but me. No one is alike, not even maternal twins. Our stories are as unique as we are. However, I will take time to proof read more and correct my grammar. It annoys me when other's don't, so I will do my best. Sometimes though, I do not feel well enough to. During those times I will not bother. You will have to ask yourself, to read or not to read?


No comments:

Post a Comment