" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Belated

I started a post yesterday but struggled to find what to write. Then I had a whole paragraph and bumped the wrong key and lost half of it! So, I tried my hand at cookies. I burnt a batch and dropped a batch (oops). I started 4 aprons which are coming along nicely and will be in my Etsy shop soon. My big girls made it home safely after 5 days of being at my sister's in another state. I was turned down again by the ex's family on Saturday. That made me very sad! They are afraid. I understand. Maybe someday they will want to meet her.

Here's my Father's Day FB post: "Although this day may be bittersweet for me, it is more sweet than bitter! Estranged from my own father and Madeleine estranged from her bioSperm Dad, I don't get it. I don't get why a father wouldn't want a relationship with their own children. Thank you bioSperm dad I am eternally grateful for you without you I wouldn't have Madeleine. The wonderfully sweet part of today is a wonderful, thoughtful man came into my life when I was 5 months pregnant and stepped up to the plate without a second thought. We pushed "our" first child out together. Thank you James Bischof for being the man you are, thank you God and his mother for bringing James into this world for me. I am so grateful for all I have and you have given me. It may be cliche to say but you are my night n shining armor, my prince charming. It takes someone very special to take another man's child into your heart and keep her as your own! I know I love you that much more because of this and I know she will feel the same about you once she totally grasps what you mean to us. I hit my knees and said Lord please don't let me do this alone and you brought James. Thank you! I love you James Bischof! You have made my life complete. You have made Madeleine's life complete. Thank you for all the children you have given me and for being the best daddy in the world!♥♥♥"


I don't really believe the whole biosperm crap that I wrote but that is how his family views it.






Abi just polished of 1 1/2 Fructose Free waffles and 2 Daddy's Day cookies. Maddie couldn't stop playing a computer game long enough to pose for a pic! 

So, after the big girls got home we gave my husband and the best daddy ever his present of yummy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Fructose Free (for ABi) cookies that survived me!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment