" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

De Pain boss De Pain

Fantasy Island was one of my Fav television shows growing up! I had a little crush on Tattoo, little haha! I amuse myself:-)

My pain is excruciating today. Yesterday, I thought I was finally over this fibro relapse (I made that up). So, I finally stopped pinning, fbing, etc and started a project. I can't wait to get it done and share it with the world! I have one rule, the 1st of anything made must be put in the store! Must! Dude, we can't live on air alone! The older girl's are in WV visiting my sister for 5 days. I hope to get a few things done and some needed rest. I don't know how many more days I can take before I finally get in the Cleveland Clinic Pain Management Program. This feels like my last resort before I succumb to narcotics! I mean what can it hurt, right! Point is I already hurt so why not give it my all!

Madeleine's occupational therapist told me yesterday that she has achieved 4 of her 8 goals we set 2-3 months ago. Now that is success! I love that kid so much! I wish her bio dad did too! Oh well, his loss my hubby's gain, right?!

Look at those beautiful exclamation points people:-D I have to go prepare for an appointment tomorrow that I forgot about mostly because I never know what day of the week it is. I love my long winded sentences(run on, hehe) but I detest misspelled, misused words so please feel free to correct me. It'll be like free writing tutoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment