" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Sunday, June 10, 2012

4 Months Later

Nice,eh? 4 months later! Great posting time!! First I forgot I started a blog, then I stumbled across it and LOL! Then I decided it was stupid and wasn't going to share it...well, I'll think about that. I read my first post and decided to change my username Unknown to KBischof. Apparently, I thought unknown was funny at the time since my blog is called Who Am I? It took forever to figure out how to change it! After I did I had to go back and reread that entry because I forgot what it said! So, the reason for "4 Months Later" is because I turned around and did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. I added more to my plate. I went and got a job for 2 months and I've been in bed recovering for 3 yes 3 weeks! I, also turned 39 during that time. 39 but I feel like 89!

Well, I can go ahead and add 2 more things to my Who I Am Not list. My part time job was Activities Assistant at a Skilled Nursing Unit. I loved it and after my last weekend I couldn't get out of bed to care for myself or my children. I'm still not back up more than 20% of the time but I am slowly recuperating. So, if I can't do a part time job there as activities asst which was A LOT of walking! Then I'm guessing I can scratch off STNA/LPN/RN! Well that's more than 1 job there and I was really leaning toward it for my future Who Am I title! I really loved those old people and the activities though. Wait a minute...I feel like I'm 89 and I like those kind of activities! I guess I will make a good old person! LOL

I have a unique style of writing that I just noticed. I use a lot of exclamation points and ... and this is another reason I am not sure if I will make this public. I can't stand the idea of putting myself out there for people to see and criticize me. Notice that my mind tells me that that is what people will do. I do not know if I was born this negative or if I evolved into it.

Okay, so let's review my New Year's Resolves! I filled my plate too full immediately after I said I wouldn't. I did successfully diet down 16 pound a roos! Yay Me!! I still have 25 more to come off but I'll worry about that later (a guarantee).

I'm gonna skip Past Memories for a while, which is where I left off. I'm going to explain why I can't get out of bed. Since, if you have managed to read this far you are probably wondering what's wrong with me. I have Fibromyalgia! There I said it and I'll say it again I have Fibromyalgia! And for all those skeptics in the world that I have encountered since I was 6 years old,Frontier Natural Products Co-op 23422 Schiff Calcium Calcium-Magnesium with Vitamin D 100 softgels I have Fibromyalgia!! Got it! Yes, it is a syndrome because they couldn't think of anything else to call it. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it doesn't hurt because I'm here to tell you it does and it does!

For those of you that do not know what it is, defined by Mayo Clinic Staff, "Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues". 
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromyalgia/DS00079

No comments:

Post a Comment