" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Living on a Prayer

While surfing around the net tonight looking for something to inspire me to be funny, I have to work at that ya know, I found this instead http://seriouslythisreallyhappened.blogspot.com/. This woman has been through hell. Her husband committed suicide last year and that's all I'll say about it. Go read it, sympathize, comment and join her site if you won't join mine the least you can do is join her's in support of her and her kids! Geesh!

God, I just want to take a moment to pray for this woman and her kids and to thank you for giving me the courage and the strength to keep on living if not for myself, then for my family.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment