" The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."
-DEEPAK CHOPRA

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Look What I Found


My phone was totally freaking out the other night repeating "droid" over and over again. So I shut it down and it got stuck! My hubster popped out the insides and put it back together; man's solution: take it apart! LOL It worked thankfully for him! I've already lost my pics off of it 3 times! Well, when I looked at the pics holy moly all 753 pics are back! WTH! Awesome! I found the lost Untraditional-Traditional American 4th celebration we had! Untradtional because we skipped the parade, fair and cookout due to the heat. Traditional because we ended up in a mall and Eat N' Park! Here they are:
Abi and Daddy 
Daddy Playing Tic Tac Toe
Eli



Mommy and Maddie

Mommy and Maddie 

Mommy

Maddie

Eli

Maddie

Abi

Izzy

Bud (Eli)
So, as you can see we made the best out of it and when I'm around everyone always laughs (I don't know if it's with me or at me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment